Thursday, December 08, 2005

My life till now

Okay I'm back. Wow I forgot I had a blog! I went home to turn 26, and on the preceding Friday, took Jeannine out to Cafe Istanbul in Atlanta, a Turkish restaurant, with my little sister and her husband, Jeannine's twin, and my little brother Jeff. It was a great time, but Turkish food comes in incredibly small portions. I say this as an American, though, who grew up always having a heaping plate of food, even though I was in a family with six children. It was fun, but the belly dancer made me a little uncomfortable. Why? It's part of their culture, right? I guess I kind of had this subconscious conviction that she was objectifying herself. Or at least the belly part of herself.

For my birthday, Jeannine completely restructured my blog! It looks really cool. What's different, you ask? Well, I havent started using my new template yet because she's still working on some technical issues, but I'm excited that soon you will all see what a genius she is, because my blog will be CUSTOMIZED.

I got back here and was overwhelmed with finals and last minute stuff, but now I'm done and will be leaving Kentucky and moving back to Georgia in a couple days. Ahhh.... home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

Did you have skin bread?

Tue Dec 13, 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Ha ha, no flatbread. But I did have to sit on the floor, and there was a mammoth girl at the "table" right behind me and she was leaning about 400 of her pounds against me. I was wedged between my table and her, with nowhere to go. I barely was able to walk after that, and my back hasn't quit hurting since.

Tue Dec 13, 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Some 400 lb. girl laid all over you? That sounds like that time when you...

Never mind.

Tue Dec 13, 02:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home