Sunday, August 21, 2005

My Photography

My cousin-in-law, Scott, is a great story-writer, and his wife (my cousin, Sara) is very skilled in poetry. They have a sister who is an artist and another sister who also writes, and a brother who is a muscian. I have tried all of these and just feel that I always come out lacking severely, because I compare myself to them and they are so much better. However, I love photography, because I feel that it's a way that I'm able to let others see through my eyes. Scott and Sara have always been encouraging to me to pursue any form of art that I feel passionate about or gifted in, but the fact is that I just feel way to inadequate at anything, because they are so artistic.

This is some of my photography. I don't have an SLR camera or any special equipment, just a plain old personal digital. I have never had any photography classes, but I hope that one day I will have the opportunity to develop this passion of mine.























3 Comments:

Blogger J. C. Ashby said...

Awe... Jonathan, these are GOOD. I'm so glad we have so many people who enjoy the art of good, yet random, picture-taking.

You're right - I KNOW - I need to post. I've just REALLY had my nerd on right now, so I'm waiting until I get a good chunk of time to invest myself in it.

Patience is a virtue, my friend...

:)

Tue Nov 01, 07:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those models are hot. :)
We had a great time with you and thanks so much for being so nice and taking us around to all the sites. See you in a couple of weeks.

Tue Nov 01, 07:57:00 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

You're right... I am great, aren't I?...

Anyhoo, I think you should add that picture of you and me in the hot tub... or was it just a big bath tub? Oh, wait - you didn't take that one, did you?

Oh well.

Tue Nov 08, 08:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home