Friday, August 19, 2005

Fall Break 05

I've decided to start downloading pictures but I'm setting them as old posts so that they don't take up the entire front page of my blog. If you've managed to find this, these are pictures of my trip to West Palm Beach over the fall break. It was a good week, and I had the opportunity to spend time with Adam's cousins, Elizabeth, Katy, and Anna Macy, who are part of the Macy kingdom. They were a lot of fun to hang out with, and Katy, if you see this, I hope you don't mind that I posted your pictures, I know you don't like them.

This is where Katy and Elizabeth work, it's called "Bizaare".

A Silhouetted tree at sunset

Katy and me at "Greenberry Coffee & Tea"

"BEACHFRONT AVENUE!!"
Where My Beaches at?!


A Beautiful Cathedral
Enter into His courts with praise
A Beautiful Dinner at Katy & Elizabeth's
Beth & Katy attack Adam because his belt is so horrid
And destroy the belt he's been addicted to since 1994.
Adam gets a new toy for being a good sport
A Cuban restaurant - mmm... good Cuban food
Me and Anna
Anna, Me, and Katy at City Place
City Place - where college students/young adults hang out
The Starbucks where Adam used to work
Katy and Anna
Adam and I guess me (something about this doesn't look like me)
Anna and Katy Macy - heirs to the establishment
Lots of fountains at City Place
Me in the City Place courtyard - too dark in the background. Oh well.
Another City Place fountain
The Intercoastal at night
Downtown area - lots of art and yes, fountains
We stayed up all night and were so tired - this was taken around 5AM.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sisters and I would like to formally confront you for the copyright of our names posted in this blog.

And Anna wants her picture off, she thinks it's bad. That goes for all mine too. Except for the horse one. You can't really see my face too well and, well, you're right. It looks neat!

Wed Oct 19, 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger CanaGal said...

Ted Bundy also always looked different in each photo. Like a chameleon.

Thu Oct 20, 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

I seem to remember a picture of you and me in a hot tub...

Maybe that one might find its way on the web...

Fri Oct 21, 09:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home