Friday, November 25, 2005

Mr. Miyagi is dead

I told myself I wouldn't blog until after finals are over, this friday, but Mr. Miyagi died today. It truly is a black friday. Everyone who's as big of a Karate Kid I and II fan as myself understands why this is a sad ordeal. see the story

Another thing finally happened... I turned 104 tuesday, or at least it feels like it. It was my birthday, and I will post pictures and stories later. But I'm no longer the spring chicken I once was. Where does the time go?

I'll be back into blogging in a week. Come back and see me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nunzia said...

happy birthday to you! i know just how you feel, believe me. I could use some of your words of wisdom now so hurry back!

Mon Nov 28, 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Thanks for visiting us over Thanksgiving...

Oh, wait... you didn't!!!

But we'll see you over Christmas (hopefully). I'll just put the videogames and such on hold until then. Just be ready to celebrate...

And Happy B-day, by the way. We have presents for you, but I'll guess we'll save those for Christmas, too.

Good luck with all your end of the semester/end of your graduate program stuff.

Mon Nov 28, 02:52:00 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

And the Mr. Miyagi stuff is sad, too.

Wax on, wax off, dead buddy.

Mon Nov 28, 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

And don't forget Hillary Swank in The Next Karate Kid.

Mon Nov 28, 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger The Flying Dutchman said...

Happy birthday dude. My father once said we're all slowly crawling toward the grave. True enough, but I like to think of it as sauntering towards glory! Onward and upward! Stand firm and thank God for another birthday.

Mon Nov 28, 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Jonathan, I found a copy of your birth certificate and it turns out you're not really 26 after all. You're really 34! Now you can pout.

Tue Nov 29, 10:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POST! POST! POST! POST! POST!

Tue Dec 06, 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

This is old news now Jonathan...everyone knows about Mr. M

Mon Dec 12, 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home