Saturday, October 29, 2005

Coming soon...

Okay, I've almost finished this infamous "post" I've been working on, but it's way too late/early to decorate it and work on the aesthetics, so I'm going to take a nap.

Has anyone clicked on the "scary sounds" links in the previous post? Do you recognize it?

I actually have about 5 posts in draft form - will be publishing them soon hopefully. My little sister and her husband will be in town this weekend. I'm going to subject them to Elizabethtown.

Today the Dawgs play the Gators. Depending on the outcome, I will be either severely upset and need consolation, or incredibly happy.

8 Comments:

Blogger J. C. Ashby said...

Have fun w/ your sis and her spouse, Jonathan! :)

Sat Oct 29, 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger Donna S. said...

We await your post with much anticipation. :)

Sat Oct 29, 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Jeannine said...

wait...you're taking a nap at 6 am?? who does that? haha. have fun today.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM! WOOF WOOF WOOF! :)

Sat Oct 29, 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Julianne said...

What does "pandemonium" mean? Nice blog you've got here.

Sat Oct 29, 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

ooooo....I just looked it up. I like it...very cool.

Sat Oct 29, 03:41:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Lindsay, if you read this...

I KNOW YOU DIDN'T! Do NOT BLASPHEME ON MY BLOG! (such comments will henceforth be deleted). Okay, I say that in jest, but I did delete the comment.

Anyway, we still have a good shot at the SEC, and that's where all the talent is. Who cares about National Championships, that's for overrated teams like USC and TX

Sun Oct 30, 01:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I'll just leave that up there so every one can see what evil lurks on the internet.

And all I have to say is:
Rankings: UGA #10, UF #15 (USA2day)

Sun Oct 30, 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Wait that wasn't all I have to say,

POINTS SCORED:

In last THREE QUARTERS:

Florida = ZERO

Teams playing with 2nd string quarterback:

GEORGIA

Sun Oct 30, 09:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home