Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Roommate


Beatboxing. It's a sort of "forgotten art form," and my roommate's really good at it. For those of you who don't know what beatboxing is, it is when you simulate drum sounds using only your mouth. Bradley (my roommate) could be a competitive beatboxer, if it was still 1987. The only side effect of this talent is that it makes you spit in your sleep a lot. At least you spit in rhythm though.

I'm posting a picture of Bradley and his newest church suit. He's proud of it. He traded in the money he was saving for rims to get this suit, and he's worn it to every interview he's been to for the past month. Keep up the good work Bradley, someone will hire you.

4 Comments:

Blogger J. C. Ashby said...

Wait a minute...

I haven't seen him wear this suit to church yet!

Bradley...what's up???

Wed Sep 21, 11:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beatboxing is for chumps. Hamboning - the art of making music by slapping your thighs - is where it's at.

Thu Sep 22, 08:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I am straight and Austin is Hot! (sorry, I'm a chick, and I'm married, but he is). Also, I like what he said about the lack of a gay agenda.

But seriously, Austin, do you really think that Beatboxer is hot? Or are you joking?

I want a cowboy.

Thu Sep 22, 06:41:00 PM  
Blogger mrs the experience said...

Anonymous who thinks Austin is hot:

I WANNA KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Let's make friends.

Thu Sep 22, 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home