Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I've been tagged!

Man! This is like a chain email.
7 Things

...I plan (hope) to do before I die:
- Get my inventions patented
- Learn to floss with my toes in case my hands get cut off
- Learn to walk on my hands in case my toes get cut off
- Swim across the Atlantic
- Stop setting unattainable goals
- Count to seven



...I can do
- Play the guitar
- Be a friend
- Find the best places in any town to go out to eat
- Procrastinate and make good grades
- Have fun with almost anybody in the world
- Bore people to death with a blog post about myself
- Correctly spell the word "definitely" (most people spell it "definately")
- Count to eight


...I cannot do
- Hackey Sack
- Hold a grudge
- Hear a tree falling in the forest if no one's there to hear it
- Listen to Micheal Jackson
- Always be taken seriously
- Tie my shoes
- find a girl at Georgia tech's campus *(j/k, Becca)*




...that attract me to the opposite sex
- A kind heart & love for Christ and the Church
- Musical/Artistic abilities (including scrapbooking)
- Southern culture/raised in the south
- Likes college football (especially UGA)
- Long hair & nice fingernails
- A good sense of humor
- An understanding of reformed theology



...that I say most often
- "Why doesn't anyone believe me?"
- "I will never say the same thing twice"
- "Please don't tag me on your blog"
- "Bradley, stop breaking things"
- "60% of the time, it works every time"
- "What just happened?"



...celebrity crushes
- Kate Beckinsdale
- Heather Locklear
- Rachel McAdams
- Reese Witherspoon
- Charlize Theron (Sometimes- i.e. in "Italian Job" but NOT "monster")
- Jennifer Garner (I just wish I had time to watch Alias -Sara, can I borrow your dvds?)
- I had to strain to think of those...



I don't want anyone else to waste their time doing this.

8 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

7 things to do today:

1. Give a stranger the "too long" hug while making the yummy noise.

2. Lie face-down on the floor of a crowded room for five minutes, then get up and walk away as if nothing happened.

3. For a whole hour walk like a robot, make robot noises, and say things (in a robot voice, of course) like "does not compute" and "I cannot experience this emotion you humans call love."

4. On the street, pretend like you're trying to get someone's attention by yelling the name Pablo repeatedly, then get frustrated when Pablo doesn't respond. If he does, you're on your own...

5. Wear a tuxedo and go to a hotel bar that has a piano. Sit down at the piano, crack your knuckles, tap the same key a few times, get up and bow, and leave.

6. Carry a strange object (a shoe, a box of Kleenex) around with you all day and pretend it's your cell phone. When someone is talking to you, stop them and say, while rolling your eyes, "Hold on, I have to take this." Then answer your "cell phone."

7. Throughout the day, pinch your own butt, then turn around to someone behind you and give them the eye.

7.

Thu Sep 29, 08:29:00 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

That's weird. I don't know why there's an extra 7 in my comment. I didn't type it. I guess the blog ghost did it.

Thu Sep 29, 08:30:00 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Oh, and Serenity comes out tomorrow. You don't have to have seen the show to get the movie (Whedon's written it so that the characters are introduced in the first 15 minutes). Go see it!

Thu Sep 29, 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Scooter..that seriously made my day...especially the too long hug with yummy noises..I have a friend who does that to me...

Thu Sep 29, 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jeannine said...

scrapbooking takes some creativity ;).

like the punch thrown at ga tech.

scooter, that made me laugh.

alias is the best show ever...my roommate and i are almost finished going through season 1. but the season opener last night just made me want to cry...

Fri Sep 30, 02:49:00 PM  
Blogger Donna S. said...

Jonathan - don't let the fun end!! You gotta pass on the curse... er, fun of blog tag!! :p

Fri Sep 30, 08:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the last 7 things...
you coulda stopped at Kate Beckinsdale and just spammed her name 7 times....

Other than that, I laughed, I cried, I moved to the next blog.

"definately" funny stuff :)

Bond

Tue Oct 04, 08:18:00 AM  
Blogger The Flying Dutchman said...

Reformed theology?? Dude, you go!!

Thu Oct 06, 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home